I woke up one morning and went...Da Dah!!!...
...and the day after sleeping on the sheets washed in Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap, I wrote,
Slept on "clean" sheets - swollen inner corner of Lt. eye - but not red - face best it's been.
Two months later, as I write this, I can tell you that every day, since changing laundry detergent to a castile soap, my face, and all of my skin, improves.
- lines on the face around the eyes have flattened - the skin goes through a flaky stage then flattens out!
- tiny red spots on my arms, legs and torso are DISAPPEARING ! I thought they were from age or martinis [They're very small, slightly raised - like collections of little blood vessels].
- 1/4" itchy flaky spot on Rt. hand for 3-4 years is GOING AWAY! This was identified as an age spot by a dermatologist, so I'm not exaggerating when I say my skin is getting younger!!
- dry skin on legs, hands and face is going. It went through an even drier phase for days, but now it's better than it's been for years.
- So initially, after the withdrawal from conventional detergent, the skin seems to get slightly worse - a bit itchy, very, very dry, and scaly - and then over the weeks and months, the skin gets replaced with smooth skin. IT'S AS THOUGH THE RESIDUE FROM THE LAUNDRY DETERGENT in your clothes, sheets and towels ACTUALLY GETS "UNDER YOUR SKIN" and takes time for your body to eliminate it. Amazing!!!...and NOT good...and something really weird...my cheeks don't go pink anymore when I have a martini. I'm pretty sure I'm going to continue to see changes in my skin. Will add postings as I observe changes...Ciao