Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Carcinogens & hormone disruptors in "everything" for the skin and hair : a link to a HuffingtonPost editorial

It's 7 months after my discoveries about how soaps and laundry detergent were causing my veins, "age spots" and wrinkles, and how shampoo and conditioner were causing my hair to fall out.
...and I'm amazed and so pleased that it all seems to be hitting the main stream media now!! Yeh!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annie-leonard/ithe-story-of-cosmeticsi_b_653866.html

...Although this editorial doesn't mention methyl parabens in the list at the beginning of the article.

Parabens are in "everything" and are known endocrine disruptors, and have been found in breast cancer tumors.
Here's what I replaced everything with [including household cleaners]...Dr Bronner's Pure Castile Soap...and it does a better job on the stove top than the special cooktop cream cleanser did !!
...Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment